Want to hone your psychic skills?
Everyone has some psychic ability, and through practice you can develop yours to get much more reliable and accurate information. Start with simple exercises and games, then work up to the more complex stuff.
This game uses ordinary playing cards and is fun and easy. Do it alone or with friends and watch your accuracy improve over time.
Here’s how to play:
- Shuffle a deck of playing cards thoroughly and place face down.
- Remove the top card from the deck and put it in front of you, still face down.
- Briefly put your hand on top of the card and picture a color (red or black).
- Still keeping the card face down, put the reds in one pile and the blacks in another.
- If you don’t get any impression then put the card back on the bottom of the deck to try again later.
- When you’ve gone through all the cards, flip your piles over and see how well you did.
It’s important to go with the FIRST impression you get before thinking about it. When I do this, I go pretty quickly, suspending thought and just staying in the moment.
Also, don’t worry about how many you get right or wrong. Over time you’ll get more and more right, but almost no one can do 100% consistently. Plus no matter how good you get you’ll sometimes have off days where nothing seems to work. No biggie. Psychic development is about statistical improvement over time, not getting it perfect every time.
Speaking of statistics, if you get a significant number wrong it’s just as good as getting them right. If simply means your polarity is reversed and you’re detecting red as black and vice versa. There are many ways to straighten this out, which I’ll cover in another post.