Did you know that dreaming can be used for problem solving?
I’ve been doing it for years and it’s one of the most powerful tools I use to manifest. It’s awesome and it works,not only on solving problems but on a number of other things too like:
- Gaining clarity and insight
- Settling disputes and arguments
- Working on projects
- Finding lost things
- Getting cooperation from those around you
- Working on health issues
- And much more….
It works even if you never remember your dreams or if you think you don’t dream at all (btw everyone dreams even if they don’t remember).
So here’s how you do it:
Step 1: When you lay down to sleep, tell yourself to fix a specific issue or problem.
Step 2: Forget it and go to sleep.
Step 3: There is no step 3… that was it 🙂
When you wake up, or sometime throughout the next few days answers will begin to present themselves. You may experience some or all of the following:
- Thoughts and ideas pop in your head
- You hear or see something that provides insight, direction or a solution
- The situation may resolve itself (lost item turns up, person you’re arguing with makes peace, someone offers something out of the blue that is exactly what you need, etc.)
- You run into someone who can help
- Information that you need crosses your path
- You have an Ah-Ha moment and see possibilities you didn’t see before
- You feel better and at peace about the situation
You don’t even have to actively look for answers. Just relax into knowing that it’s taken care of and watch things unfold. If nothing appears in a day or two, then just try again next time you go to sleep.
Like any new skill, it may take a few tries to get it to “take.” But if you keep at it, soon you’ll find that problems are solved, arguments are settled, and puzzles are unraveled effortlessly, and when people ask you how you did it you can smile and say “Simple, I just slept on it.”
A few more tips:
- The first few times do it with something minor that’s not a matter of life and death. If it’s a really huge issue your own emotions can get in the way of your higher self being able to manifest a solution in the physical world.
- Keep it very simple. Your higher self doesn’t need details or stories. Just say, “Ok higher self… Work this out,” then spell it out in as few words as possible. I try to keep it under 10 words total (sometimes I spend a little time rewording things to make it very succinct and clear).
- Don’t tell yourself how to do it. For example, if you’re arguing with someone don’t direct your higher self to tell their higher self to tell them you need an apology. Instead tell yourself to get with the other person and work it out. Look at the bigger picture. What do you want? To be right or to be on good terms again? Then let go of your need for it to happen a certain way and let it work out on its own.
- Stop thinking about it. You can’t tell yourself to work out a problem then consciously keep trying to work it out yourself or you’re going to put a kink in the works. It’s much better to put the order then let go of it all together. Yes I know this is hard to do sometimes but trust me it’s the fastest way to get things working behind the scenes.